Big Boobs – Busty Babes

Big Tit Milfs & Hot Busty Women

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy Is Sinful

Sindy‘s boy gives her a gift, and she’s wondering what’s in the box. Is there a weenie in the box? No, but there might as well be. There’s a fishnet suit that covers about 1% of her body and lets the other 99% expose throughout. When a petticoat chaser gives this kind of gift to a mistress, that smooth operator is truly giving a gift to himself. It is a selfish gift, but Sindy‘s good with it coz she knows this babe is going to acquire some knob. Yep, in a short time, there’s intend to be a rod in Sindy‘s constricted little box…for the first time on-camera!

Let’s all give a 50PlusMILFs.com welcome to Sindy, a 52-year-old divorcee and Mama of four. This babe was born in Seattle, Washington and now lives in Southern California, where the warm weather suits her better.

“I like going to the beach, swimming, lying out in the sun, getting a tan,” Sindy told. “Then coming home and showering and eating these humongous strawberries they have in Orange County during the time that getting willing to go out. I’ll wear a recent outfit that brandishes my tan, then go to a disrobe club and socialize.”

Socialize? Does this babe mean fuck?

“Maybe. Could be. U not ever know.”

No, u at not time do know, but you can guess. For example, Sindy told us, “I like to be looked at, so I wear short skirts or constricted jeans. I adore summer dresses with heels cuz they expose my height and my legs.”

Her height? Five-feet-seven. Her legs? They go on forever.

“I once had sex on the steps of the post office at twilight,” Sindy revealed. “My recent ally and I just started fucking. We were very wanton and we got brave, and we just became oblivious to our surroundings.”

Socializing. That’s what they were doing. Yes.

See More of Sindy Silver at 50PLUSMILFS.COM!

Category: Mature